The 4 Port USB3.0 Integration Friendly hub with power and 1 USB charging port, and Ethernet connectivity for monitoring and control. Support ethernet control and telnet control. Built-in simple Web-GUI, provides to view the working status of each port, including power on/off, output voltage, current and power. Note that this port is only used for device control and status monitoring and cannot be used for USB HOST to connect to the network. It is a commercial-grade, USB 3.0 SuperSpeed, 4 +1 port powered USB hub designed to expand the capability of your computer, all through a single cable. Add one dedicated power convenience USB port and interact with up to four USB devices simultaneously while providing full USB 3.0 charging power (5v 900mA per port). Transfer data and power devices like web cameras, capture cards, tablets, thumb drives, smart boards, microphones, and other USB peripherals with ease. The powered USB hub can fully support data transfer rates from SuperSpeed, Hi-Speed, and Full-Speed USB connections and is fully backward compatible to all USB .0 and USB 1.1 hosts. Offering simple control from individual on/off switches at each USB port, or by scheduling power cycles through the networked web GUI, each route saves the trouble of unplugging USB devices to power cycle a device, which ensures system uptime.
- Ethernet Control
- Extension and ultra-high speed transmission: This 4-port USB 3.0 data hub can instantly expand one USB 3.0 port into 4 externa; USB 3.0 data ports for keyboard, mouse, printer, hard drive, and more USB devices, synchronizing data at an amazing speed immed
- Larger power supply current: This 4-port uSB 3.0 hub can provide more current for high-power devices such as USB HD cameras. The 4 ports share a maximum current output of 4.5A, which can ensure a maximum output of a 1.5A for a single port and other ports
- Smart charging port: In addition to 4 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, this USB 3.0 hub also provides a dedicated charging port, which can charge iPhone and iPad faster and more safely. It can provide up to 5V 2.4A charging power.
- Simple control switch and continuous power supply: Equipped with a separate switch to control the power output of each USB port, the USB 3.0 hub saves the trouble of unplugging the device. Without connecting the USB HOST device in time, it can also provid
- Maximum compatibility and performance: Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Complete Plug ‘n’ Play: NO additional driver or software required to be recognized by the computer
- Client (camera) Switcher: Switch between USB cameras, perfect solution for Microsoft Teams Rooms