The Model AK-11 Exterior Digital Keypad is a self-contained keyless entry system ideal for airports, hospitals, warehouses, office buildings, parking lots, and many other commercial facilities.
Rugged, cast aluminum enclosure for indoor or outdoor mounting on a wall or pedestal.
- Four independent outputs and timers
- Two form C relays and two solid-state open collector outputs
- Unique programming per entry code
- Up to 480 programmable input codes of one to six digits with each code activating either or both relays
- Two LED indicators show system status
- Door sense input
- Inhibit input
- Request-to-exit input
- Alarm shunt output
- Timed anti-passback
- Keypad lockout
- Programmable courtesy light illuminates keypad for 1, 2, 3, or 4 minutes
- Tactile and audible feedback
- Keylock secures keypad to mounting backplate