The AKR-1 Exterior Digital Keypad with Radio Receiver is a self-contained keyless entry system ideal for airports, hospitals, warehouses, office buildings, parking lots, and many other commercial facilities.
The keypad is housed in a rugged cast aluminum enclosure that can be mounted to a pedestal or bolted directly to a wall. The die-cast keys have bright, easy-to-read yellow graphics.
Up to 480 entry codes, from 1 to 6 digits in length, can be programmed and can activate either, or both, of the relay outputs. Up to four sets of block coded MegaCode® transmitters (up to 480 transmitters total) can be used to gain access through the AKR-1’s built-in radio receiver.
- Built-in radio receiver
- Four independent outputs and timers
- Two form C relays and two solid-state open collector outputs
- Accepts 480 entry codes, 480 block code transmitters, plus one fully supervised Model MGT safety edge transmitter
- Two LED indicators show system status
- Door sense input
- Inhibit input
- Tequest-to-exit input
- Alarm shunt output
- Timed anti-passback
- Keypad lockout
- Down light illuminates whenever keypad is used
- Tactile and audible feedback
- Keylock secures keypad to mounting backplate
- RF frequency: 318 MHz