Lumens CaptureVision LC200 is an innovative media processor that enables recording and streaming by mixing, encoding and switching up to 4 sources HDMI video or 3 IP sources and 4 audio sources. LC200 can create back up video files to content management servers or stream to most cloud video servers. The system is intended for use in the field education and health care, in companies and government agencies, in religious and other organizations.
- Support 1080p recording 60/30 frames/s.
- Supports 4 HDMI inputs and IP sources video signal including IP cameras Lumens, NDI | HX
- Lumens cameras and standard RTSP streams.
- Flexible scaling and window processing system,
- Support for PIP, PBP and Layout modes, including up to 4 windows, as well as mixing.
- Improved scene switch.
- Supports embedded in HDMI audio and analog stereo sound mixing with 4 audio inputs and gain control.
- Built-in 1TB hard drive