The LCLC series of DMX controlled Load Center circuit breaker panels offer a labor-saving one-panel alternative to DMX relay panels. The economical Load Center panels require the least wall space for tight locations and are available in 26 and 41 circuit sizes of 3 phase, 4 wire 208Y/120Vac.
Load Center's are traditional residential panels and are consequently best suited for smaller circuit breaker counts or for applications with limited wall space. The LCLC is more economical than the bigger panelboards, and is a great value for all of the features offered.
- 3-phase, 4 wire
- 208Y/120Vac voltage
- Main lug only
- 41 breaker spaces
- DMX control of up to 40
- 1, 2 or 3 pole 20/30A motorized breakers
- Saves space
- Saves redundant installation and hardware costs
- Energy efficient, no holding current or heat sinks required to maintain state, runs cool, lasts long
- Automatic load shedding and brownout protection in every panel
- Emergency override function standard on every panel