The RBSC controller provides a solution for contractors needing RS-232 control using any Square D cabinet that accepts QO circuit breakers.
Designed for indoor or outdoor applications, the RBSC can be ordered with either one or two control boards capable of sequencing 10 or 20 Square D remote controlled breakers. Simply mount the RBSC next to an existing Square D panel, order as many remote controlled breakers as you'd like to sequence, plug-in your new breakers, wire to the control boards and you're ready for remote one button on/off sequencing of your sound system.
Consists of a lockable, rain tight, Hoffman UL and CSA listed cabinet with the proven LynTec SC-10 RS-232 control boards and power transformer mounted on an iridited aluminum subchassis. The subchassis allows the interior to be easily removed for rough-in. Just loosen 4 nuts and lift the subchassis to clear the keyhole slots. The smooth walled cabinet provides full flexibility of field mounting and piping options.
- Controls up to 10 motorized breakers
- Designed for indoor or outdoor applications
- Retrofit RS-232 control panel for AV and lighting
- Add serial controlled circuit breakers to an existing Square D QO compatible panel
- Provides a solution for contractors needing RS-232 control using any Square D cabinet that accepts QO circuit breakers