The newest addition to the LynTec product line is the RPC (Remote Power Controller) Series Panel. The RPC combines all the features you've come to expect from LynTec panels with new web enabled control and monitoring capabilities.
Based on the G3 PowerlinkTM platform by Square D, the RPC uses the latest remotely operated breakers and can control up to 4 full panels with a single controller.
In addition, the RPC's expanded interface options (TCP/IP, RS-232, RS-485, DMX512A) allow users to monitor and control the system from any remote location.
LynTec's RPC controller allows you to both control and monitor you breakers remotely.
Square D's Powerlink Breaker:
- Robust construction and highly effective trip mechanism provide unequaled remote operation capability in terms of electrical ratings and mechanical life (rated for 200,000 cycles).
- Motorized mechanism can open and close the contacts when the circuit breaker handle is in the ON position.
- Contacts cannot be closed remotely when the handle is in the OFF position or the circuit breaker is tripped.
- Manual override selector located on the front of the circuit breaker– necessary when emergency power control is required.
- Contact status indication – this superior capability assures the true status of the branch circuit is reflected back to the remote location.
- Available in 15, 20, and 30 A, one, two and three poles.
- New programmable software platform can be customized for optimal power management
- Controller increases interface options, simplifies programming, and adds remote status monitoring
- Plug-on control bus strips simplify wiring and installation
- 200% Neutrals standard
- 225A Main Standard
- Easy setup for sequential system control of audio systems or indivdual circuit control of non-dimmed lighting circuits
- Power supply improves system performance and provides for automatic load shedding and brownout protection
- Isolated technical ground bar reduces electrical noise and improves sound system performance