RPS 342 ITG 400 remote power slave panel with 3Ø, 4 wire, 208Y/120Vac, 400A Main. It holds 42 breakers, is controlled by RPC panel, isolated technical ground sidecar. Remote Setup, Control, and Monitoring in One Panel
The newest addition to the LynTec product line is the RPC (Remote Power Controller) Series Panel. The RPC combines all the features you've come to expect from LynTec panels with new web enabled control and monitoring capabilities.
Based on the G3 PowerlinkTM platform by Square D, the RPC uses the latest remotely operated breakers and can control up to 4 full panels with a single controller.
In addition, the RPC's expanded interface options (TCP/IP, RS-232, RS-485, DMX512A) allow users to monitor and control the system from any remote location.
- New programmable software platform can be customized for optimal power management
- LynTec controller increases interface options, simplifies programming, and adds remote status monitoring
- Plug-on control bus strips simplify wiring and installation
- 200% Neutrals standard
- 225A main standard
- Easy setup for sequential system control of audio systems or indivdual circuit control of non-dimmed lighting circuits.
- LynTec power supply improves system performance and provides for automatic load shedding and brownout protection
- LynTec isolated technical ground bar reduces electrical noise and improves sound system performance