The SCLC 129-30 MLO is a single-phase RS-232 lighting controlled panelboard with 29 circuits (30 maximum controlled).
The SCLC series of RS-232 controlled load center circuit breaker panels offer a labor-saving, one-panel alternative to relay panels. The economical load center panels require the least wall space for tight locations and are available in 41 circuit sizes of single phase, 4 wire 208Y/120V AC.
Load center's are traditional residential panels and are consequently best suited for smaller circuit breaker counts or for applications with limited wall space. The SCLC is more economical than the bigger panelboards and is a great value for all of the features offered.
- Saves space
- Saves redundant installation and hardware costs
- Main lug only
- Energy efficient - no holding current or heat sinks required to maintain state - runs cool, lasts long
- Automatic load shedding and brownout protection in every panel
- Emergency override function standard on every panel
- Robust - rated for 60k on, off, on cycles