The SGX20 shall be housed in a steel enclosure. It shall operate from 120 volts AC and have a barrier strip accessible through knock-outs in the enclosure for hardwiring power input and output connections.
The SGX20 shall have a load rating of 20 amps per circuit at 120 volts, a self-test circuit with visual indicator and provide EMI/RFI filtering. It shall meet Federal Grade A, Class 1, Mode 1 guidelines for powerline surge suppressors and withstand at least 1000 occurrences of surge pulse voltages up to 6000 volts.
- Available in 12 module units
- Factory installed in LynTec sidecars and ships attached to Lyntec panels
- Advanced series mode surge protection
- Advanced impedance tolerant EMI/RFI filtering
- Self-test circuit with visual indicator
- 10-year warranty