The DVCD-3000 MTS/LR is a versatile message-on-hold and storecasting system, now with local recording capability. The MTS/LR combines high quality audio playback, background music, selectable messages, remote control and recording features for use in even the most demanding applications. The DVCD-3000 MTS/LR is a highly reliable audio playback system specifically designed for Message-On-Hold and Storecasting applications. The system allows music and marketing messages while clients wait on-hold or in your retail location. The DVCD-3000 MTS/LR supports up to 20 individual messages. Each message has an enable switch that allows the user to manually select which messages will be played for a particular application. The Background Music (BGM) input is for combining messages with an external music source such as CD or satellite. A built -in timer lets the user determine the time between message plays. Multiple audio outputs (600 and 8 Ohms) with level and tone control, and high quality sampling allow the sound of the DVCD-3000 MTS/LR to be optimized for almost any phone or public address system, insuring that the message gets heard.
- Specifically designed for message-on-hold and storecasting applications
- System allows music and marketing messages while clients wait on-hold or in retail location
- Supports up to 20 individual messages
- Built -in timer lets the user determine the time between message plays
- Multiple audio outputs (600 and 8 Ohms) with level and tone control
- BGM level, BGM fade level, tone control, output volume, eject, append/replace, speaker, local record, music interval and play mode manual controls
- Message enable/disable, play mode, music interval min/sec switches