The Mackenzie ICM-25 is an Input Control Module which extends the start contact capability of Mackenzie audio messaging systems. Each ICM-25 offers 25 individual start contacts to initiate playback on RS-232 equipped systems such as the MacFi-mp and M2. These systems typically offer a limited quantity of start contacts(8-10) due to space limitations, but have greater message storage capacities(99-256). The ICM-25 is powered by 12VDC which may be sourced from the host unit or directly from a transformer.
- 25 discrete message start contacts
- Multiple modules can be linked to provide up to 50 discrete message start contacts
- All inputs are optically coupled
- Status indicators to show activation of each input
- RS-232 communication to host unit and other ICM units with both upstream and downstream status indicators
- The configuration mode, including number of plays and repeats, programmed on the host unit will be used by the ICM chain
- 12Vdc power which can be sourced from the host unit or supplied by optional transformer