Magewell’s feature-rich yet cost-effective Pro Capture 4K PCI Express capture cards deliver outstanding performance, quality and reliability for bringing Ultra HD video and audio signals into all popular software for applications including live streaming, encoding, collaboration, videoconferencing, gaming, virtual reality (VR) production, medical imaging and archiving.
The Pro Capture HDMI 4K Plus LT captures one channel of 4K video at up to 60 frames per second over its HDMI 2.0 interface. An HDMI loop-through connection reduces workflow costs and complexity by enabling source signals to be sent simultaneously to additional displays or equipment without the need for external splitters or routers. Input video can be fed to multiple software applications simultaneously, with independent control of resolution, frame rate and processing. (See “Related Products” for additional models with different input connectivity).
FPGA-based video processing provides high-quality up/down/cross-conversion, de-interlacing, color space conversion, graphic overlay and more without taking host system CPU cycles away from third-party software -- particularly significant because of the quadrupled processing requirements of 4K video compared to HD.
- Captures one channel of 4K video at up to 60fps over HDMI 2.0 with embedded audio
- Supports video resolutions up to 4096x2160, including the 3840x2160 Ultra HD television standard
- Loop-through connection reduces workflow costs and complexity
- Input video can be routed to multiple software applications simultaneously, with independent control of resolution, frame rate and processing
- 10-bit, zero-CPU, FPGA-based video processing including up/down/cross-conversion, de-interlacing, video adjustments, graphic overlay and more
- Automatic input signal and format detection
- PCIe 2.0 x4 host interface
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems and popular APIs including DirectShow and V4L2
- Comprehensive SDK for custom third-party development