Ideal for applications ranging from live streaming and recording to AV over IP, Ultra Encode AIO builds on the flexibility of Magewell’s standard Ultra Encode models with expanded features including HDMI and SDI input connectivity in a single unit; 4K encoding and streaming from the HDMI input; simultaneous multi-protocol streaming; higher streaming bitrates; file recording; and much more.
Ultra Encode AIO supports multiple video encoding formats – including H.264, H.265 (HEVC), NDI®|HX 2, and NDI®|HX 3 – and a wide array of delivery protocols including RTMP, RTMPS, SRT, RTSP, RTP, HLS, and TVU’s ISSP technology. Video can be encoded at resolutions up to 4096x2160 at 30 frames per second from HDMI sources, or up to 1080p HD at 60 fps from the device’s 3G-SDI input.
The single-channel Ultra Encode AIO can encode one live input source or mix video from the HDMI and SDI inputs (picture-in-picture or side-by-side) into a combined output. Configurable presets enable easy streaming to YouTube® Live, Facebook® Live, Twitch®, or custom targets. Ultra Encode AIO can stream to up to six different target destinations simultaneously, including the ability to stream concurrently in multiple protocols. Inputs can also be recorded as files to an SD card, USB-connected storage device, or networked storage.
For AV-over-IP, Ultra Encode AIO supports NDI®|HX 3, the latest version of the high-efficiency, low-bandwidth option in the popular NDI® IP media transport technology platform. Ultra Encode AIO also supports the earlier NDI®|HX 2 for broad compatibility.
NDI and NDI|HX are egistered trademarks of VizRT Group.
- Live H.264/H.265(HEVC) streaming and recording at bitrates up to 32Mbps
- Encode up to 4K at 30fps (HDMI input) or 1080p60 (SDI input)
- Encode one input or combine both (picture-in-picture, side-by-side) into one output
- Simultaneous multi-protocol streaming (SRT, RTMPS, HLS and more)
- NDI®|HX 2 and NDI®|HX 3 encoding for AV-over-IP and IP-based production
- Record to SD card, USB drive, or network storage
- Presets for streaming to popular services such as Facebook Live, YouTube and Twitch
- Supports two concurrent encoding profiles with distinct combinations of resolution, frame rate, and bitrate
- Eight user-configurable overlays – including text, images, and a clock – can be applied to each profile
- LCD touchscreen for status information and input signal previews
- Powered via PoE or included power adapter.
- Intuitive Web interface plus API for custom integration and control
- Rack-mountable with included mounting hardware