The Marshall V-R241-4K offers stunning color performance with a wide variety of built-in features for professional video production, broadcast, and Pro AV applications. The V-R241-4K has a beautiful 24-inch UHD panel with wide viewing angle that can display resolution inputs all the way up to 4K.
The V-R241-4K supports SDI inputs up to 12G and HDMI inputs up to HDMI 2.0, all with HDR. It comes with waveform and vectorscope functions along with in-monitor displays (IMD/UMD), tally, text, and timecode. It includes 16-channel audio bars, closed captioning decoding, built-in speakers, and more.
For system integrators, the V-R241-4K has multiple ports for control over Ethernet, RS422/485, RS232, and GPI. The V-R241-4K is also compatible with controllers from Extron, AMX, TSL, Image Video, Evertz and many other common control interfaces, making it a great choice for use in remote production, video village, industrial automation, and many other applications.
- UHD/4K support via 12G SDI, Quad 3G SDI, Interleaved 2SI, and HDMI 2.0
- Displays all HD, UHD, and 4K resolutions (4096 x 2160 letterbox)
- Supports frame rates from 23.98 to 60 fps
- Color gamut presets for REC 709 and DCI P3 "Cinema"
- Supports HLG and SMPTE 2084 HDR
- Timecode display for embedded VITC and LTC (SDI input)
- Close Caption display for 708 and converted 608 captions (SDI Input)
- Built-in confidence speakers confirm presence of embedded audio
- Audio bar displays 1 - 16 channels (SDI) or channel pair (HDMI)
- IMD (In Monitor Display) compatible with TSL or Image Video tally controls
- Waveform/Vector displays either full frame or line-by-line analysis (12G UHD/4K or 3G HD)
- Eco-friendly with extremely low power consumption in standby mode and remote wake