The Marshall VSC-100 AV Consolidator Bridge easily connects HDMI video and professional audio sources to a computer for video production, conferencing, and recording. Simple to use plug-and-play design coupled with a high-fidelity audio front-end makes integration a breeze. Select either one of two HDMI video sources with the flip of a switch. Active loop-through outputs keep sources available for other purposes such as feeding monitors and recorders.
- Two selectable HDMI 2.0 inputs with active loop-through dual outputs
- Independent audio gain controls for dual audio input sources
- Wide gain control range accommodates low output microphones up to line level sources
- USB 3.0 computer interface with UVC control and scaling
- Simple plug-and-Play operation. Driver installation not required for most applications
- Compatible with popular applications including Zoom, Skype, OBS Studio and more