Experience Flexible 4K Streaming & Recording
The Matrox Maevex™ 6100 quad encoder PCI Express® card is the next generation in Matrox’s H.264 AV-over-IP portfolio—the world’s first card to deliver quad 4K input capture, plus multiple encodes to stream and/or record four or more channels simultaneously.
Coupled with Matrox PowerStream Plus™ software, the Maevex 6100 card delivers industry-leading technology providing flexible management of local or remote data, ensuring complete reach and control over the entire network.
The Matrox Maevex 6100 quad encoder card delivers industry-leading 4K/UHD and Full HD multi-channel capture, encode, and stream AV-over-IP. Built on H.264, the world’s most common codec, this plug-and-play solution fits seamlessly into existing infrastructures and interoperates with any device on the network, ensuring high-density content distribution and system scalability.
Matrox is the first in the world to drive quad inputs and four or more streams simultaneously from a single PCIe card. With the Maevex 6100 card, benefit from multiple channels of 4K/UHD and Full HD capture, plus real-time encode, stream, and record capabilities. Combine multiple cards to support high-density encoding of up to 68 channels of 4K capture and real-time encoding and streaming within a single system. Matrox’s powerful advanced hybrid streaming (AHS) features provide multiple picture-in-picture (PIP) and picture-by-picture (PBP) composite options, multi-protocol and multi-bitrate streaming, and more. Our technology promises unprecedented quality you expect, without the need for a dedicated distribution network; we help you use the infrastructure you have and expand its capabilities.
With simultaneous streaming, processing, and recording on all channels, Maevex 6100 allows for transmission of live or recorded content to and from multiple video-on-demand platforms. The H.264 universal codec lets you encode on multiple channels at low-bitrates for excellent quality and minimal network bandwidth consumption—even at 4K; you can then decode network contents using any device.
- Drive quad 4K/UHD and Full HD capture, encoding, streaming, and recording—simultaneously.
- Deliver best-in-breed H.264 encoding support for up to 4K/UHD.
- Adjust multi Chroma sub-sampling options for 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0, and 4:0:0.
- Configure multi-protocol and -bitrate streaming, multiple source capture, multiple PIP, and quadrant composite options with PowerStream Plus software.
- Feed on-premises or cloud-based servers; push streams over LAN; record to local or network storage for editing and viewing—concurrently.
- Employ simultaneous video streaming, processing, and recording on all channels.
- Customize settings independently on each channel.
- Transmit live or recorded content to and from multiple video-on-demand platforms.
- Simplify workflow with auto discovery of any Maevex unit on the subnet; easily add units outside the subnet.
- Configure Maevex unit settings from a central application accessible from multiple locations on the network.
- Monitor/manage entire Maevex installation (hardware, devices, streams) with PowerStream Plus software and/or API.