Meyer Sound’s new ULTRA-X40 design continues the tradition of the highly successful UPA loudspeakers-so versatile they have been a universal standard in almost every application for over 35 years. From touring performances to theme parks, worship venues to Broadway shows, and lecture halls to large scale concerts, Meyer Sound technology has delivered exceptional fidelity with high power, low distortion, and uniformly predictable behavior.
To this legacy, Meyer Sound incorporated technology from the popular and award-winning LEO® Family of loudspeakers to bring multiple enhancements to bear in the ULTRA-X40 design:
An innovative, newly designed, highly efficient class D amplifier that reproduces any sound source with linearity over a wide dynamic range.
Over 20 lbs (10 kgs) of weight reduction, as well as a reduction in overall size compared to the UPA loudspeakers for increased power to weight and size ratios.
A concentric driver configuration with all the benefits of a coaxial driver, yet none of the disadvantages. In addition, this configuration supports directional control of frequencies down to 400 Hz.
An extremely well-behaved rotatable horn designed for very precise, even coverage. This horn design, in conjunction with the concentric driver configuration, delivers the same pattern despite the orientation.
- Exceptional fidelity and surprising power capability delivered in a compact, light enclosure
- Extraordinarily flat amplitude and phase response ensures tonal accuracy and precise imaging
- Wide pattern covers broad listening areas
- Rotatable horn provides installation flexibility
- Integral stand mount and QuickFly® mounting options facilitate rigging
- Stadiums and themeparks
- Concert halls and houses of worship
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Portable and installed audio-visual systems
- Compact voice reinforcement systems