The CAT6A Ultra-Thin Slim Patch Cables with Strain Relief Spring are only 0.11” in diameter, feature attached strain relief springs to relieve tension at cable connectors, and are ideal for high density datacenter applications.
For more information, visit https://test.vpi.us/slim-ethernet-cables/slim-cat6a-cables-relief-spring-1946
- Thinner and lighter than standard CAT6A cables.
- Integrated strain relief spring relieves tension at cable connectors – prevent tears in the cable jacket from excessive bending.
- Snagless strain relief boot provides secure and accurate connection – cables and boots are the same color.
- Use for 10Gb Ethernet network connections such as patch panels, switches, computers and routers.
- 32 AWG stranded UTP CAT6A.
- Wired straight through.
- 8x8 (RJ45) plugs.
- Gold plated contacts.
- Complies with TIA/EIA 568B standard.
- Supports 10/100/1000/10G Base-T Ethernet interface.
- Available lengths: 1/5/10/20 feet.