The Headless DisplayPort EDID Emulator simulates the presence of an attached display to a video source. The built-in EDID table stores and reproduces resolutions up to 3840x2160 @17Hz and 1080p at 60Hz.
For more information, visit https://www.networktechinc.com/headless-displayport-edid-emulator.html
- Emulates a DisplayPort display (sink device) by providing Hot Plug Detect and EDID to the DisplayPort source device from the emulator's internal memory.
- Supports headless operation – no monitor connection required.
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions (3840x2160 @17Hz), HDTV resolutions to 1080p @60Hz, and up to 1920x1200 @60Hz (WUXGA).
- Pre-programmed with many standard resolutions with native set to 1080p. A monitor must be connected to the same source as the emulator to select resolution. The selectable resolutions are dependent on the computer's graphic card.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specification.
- Compact design for easy installation and operation.
- No power supply – powered by source.
- Ideal for remote desktop access to a headless computer.