The XTENDEX® 8K DisplayPort Plenum Active Optical Cable locates an Ultra-HD 8K 4320p 60Hz DisplayPort display up to 20 meters (65 feet) from a video source. Using optical fiber, the DP8K-FOCMP-xxM-MM provides high reliability DisplayPort signal transmission with zero signal loss in high noise environments.
For more information, visit http://www.networktechinc.com/8k-displayport-optical-cable.html
- High speed and long distance transmission by optical system up to 100 meters (328 feet). Hybrid cable containing both fiber optic and copper cores.
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra-HD 8K (7680x4320) @60Hz, 4Kx2K (4096x2160 and 3840x2160) @120Hz, and HDTV 1080p @240Hz.
- No loss of signal – delivering crystal clear digital images instantly.
- No external power required.
- DisplayPort features supported: DisplayPort 1.4. Up to 16-bit Color and 48-bit Deep Color. BT.2020, YCbCr 4:4:4, and YCbCr 4:2:2. High-bandwidth HBR3. Bandwidth up to 8.1Gbps per channel (32.4Gbps total). DSC 1.2 display stream compression. FEC forward error correction. HDR. 32 audio channels.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- Optical fibers immune to signal noise.
- Low RFI/EMI for sensitive applications.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specification.
- EDID learning for the support of any DisplayPort display device.
- Thin and ultra-lightweight construction.
- CMP-rated flame-retardant plenum PVC jacket.
- Ideal solution for many applications, including: Digital Signage. Medical Imaging Equipment. Airplane On-board Video System. Home Theater. TV Broadcast Station. Conference Room Video Equipment.