The ENVIROMUX® Environment Monitoring System (EMS) with 1-Wire Sensor Interface monitors critical environmental conditions, such as temperature, humidity, liquid water presence, power, intrusion, and smoke. When a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, web page, network management (SNMP), and/or SMS messages (via email-to-SMS).
The IoT system supports 24 single reading 1-wire sensors in any combination – temperature, humidity, dew point, thermocouple or digital inputs – and 2 separate digital inputs. It functions independently or as an IP-connected remote sensor for the E-2D/5D/16D.
For more information, visit http://www.networktechinc.com/environment-monitor-1wire.html#tab-8
- Monitor and manage environmental and security conditions over IP.
- Sensors supported: 2 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure. 2 RJ11 6P4C connectors for daisy-chaining 1-wire temperature/humidity/dew point, thermocouple, or digital input expanders in any combination. Up to 24 temperature, thermocouple, or any single reading 1-wire sensor can be connected between both RJ11 connectors. Up to 8 temperature/humidity/dew point combination 1-wire sensors can be connected between both RJ11 connectors. Each temperature/humidity/dew point sensor is equivalent to 3 single reading sensors. Up to 12 E-DI2-1W digital input expanders can be connected between both RJ11 connectors to allow a maximum of 24 additional digital inputs. Each E-DI2-1W is equivalent to 2 single reading sensors. Maximum cable length supported on each connector is up to 600ft (183 m) depending on the configuration and number of connected sensors. Use RJ11 splitters (RJ11-3JCK) to daisy-chain 1-wire sensors (sold separately).
- Maximum cable length supported on each connector is up to 600ft (183 m) depending on the configuration and number of connected sensors.
- Sensors are hot pluggable. The sensors will automatically be detected on power up or a Detect Devices button on the summary page can be selected when logged into the unit.
- Monitors (ping) up to 4 IP network devices - alerts are sent if devices are not responding.
- Sensor conditions can be configured to trigger alerts by themselves, and/or be used in combination with other alerts to trigger one Smart Alert.
- Supports 4 IP network video cameras for live view of any facility.
- Create multiple alerts for any installed sensor.
- Integrates with various Open Source SNMP monitoring packages – Nagios The unit can be polled via SNMP.
- Optional intuitive graphical management software provides an easy-to-use, unified interface for both monitoring and configuring up to 3,000 ENVIROMUX units and all connected sensors.
- Sensor conditions can be configured to trigger alerts by themselves, and/or be used in combination with other alerts to trigger one Smart Alert. Configure up to 32 alerts, and one Smart Alert.
- Security: HTTPS, SSLv3, AES 256-bit encryption, 16-character username/password authentication, user account restricted access rights.
- Ideal for a wide range of applications including IT infrastructure monitoring, cold storage/freezer monitoring, or any unmanned area that needs to be monitored.
- Available with optional Power over Ethernet (POE).
- USB port for connecting USB modem.
- Dual redundant power supplies for connection to two separate power sources. The second power supply is sold separately.
- Use the E-1W(P) with a wireless router and Wi-Fi Range Extender to create a Wireless Environment Monitoring System. Configure, monitor, and receive alerts without the use of a wired network connection.