Environment Monitoring System Motion Detection Sensors
Motion/Intrusion Sensors compatible with E-2D, E-5D and E-16D
For more information, visit http://www.networktechinc.com/motion-sensor.html
- Registers movement in area covered: 30x35 ft (9.1x10.6 m)
- Dual technology microwave and PIR signal verification – combines the strengths of both heat- and motion-sensitive detection technologies to dually verify alarm conditions for ideal false alarm discrimination.
- Condition display and setting feedback via LEDs.
- Provides immunity from variation in ambient temperature, acoustic noise, EMI/RFI interference, and pets/animals.
- 12 sensitivity modes - automatically adjusts to the environment.
- Mounting: Wall or corner, 6 to 10 feet (1.8 to 3 meters).
- Tamper switch opens when cover is removed.
- Screw terminal. Connect to digital input or RJ45 sensor ports on an ENVIROMUX system. To connect to the digital inputs, use a 22 AWG 2-wire cable. Connect the other end to the sensor screw terminal. To connect to the RJ45 inputs, use CAT5/5e/6 cable terminated at one end with RJ45 connector. Connect the un-terminated end to the sensor screw terminal.
- Current consumption: 35mA @ 12VDC (max)
- Powered by E-2D/5D/16D.