The 10/100/1000 Gigabit Manual Ethernet Switch enables up to four computers to switch between one network (DSL modem, cable modem, LAN file server, etc.), or one computer to switch between up to four separate networks using standard CAT5/5e/6 cable.
For more information, visit https://www.vpi.us/network-devices/gigabit-ethernet-switch-1044#/ports-2_port
- Female RJ45 connectors for CAT5/5e/6 cable.
- Operates at 10/100/1000 Mbps.
- Supports full-duplex Ethernet.
- Change ports with the front panel buttons.
- Status LEDs for visual indication of switch connection between the "COMMON" and the user selectable ports.
- Optional RS232 control available (ETH-4X1-RS-G).
- Use CAT5, CAT5e or CAT6 UTP straight through cable for TIA/EIA-568B wiring terminated with standard RJ45 connectors up to 100 meters (not included).