The MONTEST-HD4K Ultra HD Video Test Pattern Generator generates video test patterns for evaluating and testing HDMI displays and components up to 4Kx2K at 60Hz (4:4:4). HDMI timing, data packet, EDID and HDCP analysis are supported, along with EDID upload and emulation. It also supports audio test signals including a built-in sine wave tone generator.
The 4K UHD Test Pattern Generator can be conveniently controlled via the front panel buttons, IR remote control, Ethernet or RS232. These controls allow selection of timings, patterns, color spaces, HDMI/VGA output, and audio signal type.
For more information, visit http://www.montest.com/test-pattern-generators/4k-test-pattern-generator-106.html
- Generates over 100 test patterns and features 88 built-in resolutions. Upload two user-generated graphic files to use as additional test patterns.
- Generates HDMI and VGA output signals. Supports HDMI resolutions up to 4096×2160 at 60Hz (4:4:4). Supports VGA resolutions up to 1920×1200 and 2048×1080.
- HDCP v1.4 and v2.2 analysis and control.
- Analyze and emulate EDID data, including the Status and Control Data Channel (SCDC).
- Built-in sine wave tone generator for audio signal testing.
- Accepts external analog audio test signals.
- Up to 8 channels of LPCM audio test tones can be generated with a wide range of frequencies.
- Control the test pattern generator through Ethernet, RS232 serial port, IR remote, front panel buttons, or On Screen Display (OSD).
- OLED display provides a way to quickly view the current signal status information. Displays video source information, including: resolution, refresh rate, scanning methods (interlaced or progressive), video type (2D or 3D, HDMI or DVI), HDCP version, general control packet status, color space information (RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, 4:2:2, or 4:2:0), color depth (8bit, 10bit or 12bit), and audio information.
- Use the easy-to-use OSD menu to view detailed information of the input video source, including: Video timing: TMDS clock, Pixel clock, Horizontal/vertical frequency, Horizontal/vertical total pixel, active area, front/back porch and Sync polarity Audio timing: ACR status, PLL status, Packet layout, input/output audio channels etc. HDMI packet: ACR, ASP, GCP, ACP, ISRC1, ISRC2, One Bit, DST, HBR, GAMUT, Audio Megadata, VSIF, AVI, SPD, AIF, MPEG Source, DRMI (HDR)