The 4K Ultra-HD HDMI Video Test Pattern Generator is a battery powered, portable, compact unit that generates video test patterns for evaluating 4K HDMI displays. Featuring 16 video test patterns and 7 timings up to Ultra-HD 4Kx2K 60Hz 4:4:4, the unit will quickly determine color performance, linearity, and HDCP.
For more information, visit http://www.montest.com/test-pattern-generators/4k-hdmi-test-pattern-generator-108.html
- Generates 16 test patterns and 7 timings, which include color bar, gray, grid, block. Front panel control button cycles through the 16 test patterns. Front panel switch for selecting one of seven resolutions.
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions (3840x2160 and 4096x2160 @60Hz) and 1080p HDTV resolution.
- HDMI features supported: HDMI 2.0. RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2. 24-bit Deep Color.
- Analyzes HDCP compliance and version. HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant.
- Supports maximum 594MHz pixel frequency.
- LED indicators provide a quick way to view power status and HDCP version.
- Saves the last HDCP and pattern setting values.
- Powered by included 9V alkaline battery or AC adapter.