The XTENDEX® VGA/DVI USB KVM Extender Over IP provides remote KVM (USB keyboard, USB mouse, and VGA/DVI monitors) access to a USB computer up to 492 feet (150 meters) over a Gigabit network using a single CAT5e/6 cable. The extender consists of the ST-IPUSBVD-L-VW local unit that connects to a computer and also supplies video to local VGA and DVI monitors; and the ST-IPUSBVD-R-VW remote unit that connects to VGA and DVI monitors, microphone, speakers, and up to four USB devices (keyboard, mouse, flashdrive, web camera, or touchscreen display).
The local and remote units can be connected together for a Point-to-Point connection via CAT5e/6 cable or a Point-to-Many connection via a Gigabit network switch. Support for multiple transmitters (Many-to-Many connections) requires a managed Gigabit network switch.
For more information, visit http://www.networktechinc.com/vga-dvi-kvm-ip-extender.html
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) at 60Hz. Extend up to 492 feet (150 meters) in a Point-to-Point connection. Extend up to 656 feet (200 meters) in a Point-to-Point or Point-to-Many connection via a Gigabit network switch. The max distance between the switch and the local/remote unit is 328 feet (100 meters).
- Built-in video converter and switch - supports digital DVI and analog VGA. Connect a VGA USB computer and DVI USB computer, and switch between sources using the front panel buttons. Both the transmitter and receiver support VGA and DVI monitors at the same time.
- Supports USB 2.0/1.1 devices. Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable. Connect a mouse, keyboard, flashdrive, web camera or touchscreen display.
- Supports video wall installations up to 8x16 screens. Displays can be rotated 180 and 270°.
- Bi-directional Infrared Remote (IR) control of HDMI source or display. IR transport channel can be forward or backward per the installation.
- Supports full-duplex RS232 up to 115200 baud.
- Manage transmitter/receiver connections and video wall configuration with built-in software or iOS/Android app.
- Applications using multiple transmitters and/or receivers require a managed Gigabit network switch with VLAN/IGMP and Jumbo frame support.
- When using multiple remote units, only one unit can have USB control over the source at any time.
- HDCP 1.4 compliant.
- Easily expandable – add receivers as you add control stations.