Separate the audio from your HDMI path with the Ocean Matrix OMX-05HMHM0001. This handy device is the ideal addition to conference rooms, stadium venues and auditoriums where the video path needs to be sent to the projection system while the audio path gets routed to the front of house PA system.
The OMX-05HMHM0001 audio extractor breaks out the HDMI audio signal to left and right analog audio channels via RCA, optical via Toslink and HDMI audio for surround sound and similar receivers. It also features an HDMI looping output. The video 10-bit HDR pass through and the smart EDID management features preserve the original video supporting resolutions up to 4K2K at 50/60Hz. The ARC (audio return channel) function allows audio to be sent back from the receiver to the transmitter, eliminating the need for extra audio cables.
- HDMI audio to multi-channel S/PDIF optical, L/R analog audio 2 CH
- HDMI 10-bit HDR pass through
- HDMI High Bit Rate (HBR) audio pass through
- Bit stream audio switching
- Optical audio supports LPCM 2CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, DTS 2/5.1CH
- Supports CEC bypass
- Video resolutions up to 4K2K at 50/60Hz YUV4:4:4
- LED indicator for HDMI signal detection
- Rugged metal enclosure
- 5V/1A Power Supply