Seamlessly multicast HDMI signals via IGMP protocol from hosts to adjacent routers on IPv4 networks with the Ocean Matrix HDMI-2-IPV2 Extender. Now streaming HDMI over your network has never been easier and long distance limitations are eliminated. The send and receive system is a cost effective solution for sending HDMI 1.3 over networks and can be configured in point-to multipoint setups.
The Ocean Matrix HDMI-2-IPV2 employs advanced HDbitT over IP technology to take advantage of LAN switches supporting IGMP protocols. This allows the creation of a multiple HDMI extender matrix for up to 99 transmitters and unlimited receivers in a system. HDMI signal flows can be carried over a single CAT5/5e/6 cable up to 394 feet. The Ocean Matrix HDMI-2-IPV2 brings unparalleled performance in PRO-AV projection networks, digital signage systems and educational streaming applications.
Units also support IR pass back functionality for device control from the receiver location. In addition, computer control software can be employed to select and switch between source devices.
- Route up to 99 HDMI sources to Multiple HDMI devices through LAN switch with IGMP
- Scalable and flexible input-output matrix configuration allowing 99 inputs to infinite outputs
- HDMI signal transmission distance: Cat5 263 Ft, Cat5E 328 Ft, Cat6 394 Ft
- Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint connections
- IR pass Back function controls source from RX location using the IR remote control
- One Transmitter
- One Receiver
- Two 5VDC/2A Power Adapters
- One IR Receiver Cable, connects to transmitter
- One IR Blaster Extension Cable, connects to receiver
- Remote Control
- Four Mounting Ears
- Not Included: IGMP Ethernet Switch