Experience stunning, larger-than-life visuals with the 130-inch Optoma FHDQ130 1080p LED display. Employing a unique packaging process, the all-in-one LED display easily installs in three steps, bringing a beautiful large format display in hours, not days.
Image optimizations ensure every FHDQ130 is ready to impress with richer colors, brighter whites and deeper black levels without a time-consuming calibration process – every display is pre-calibrated. HQUltra 4K image processing technology provides lightning-fast input switching and image scaling that makes all video sources and input resolutions look its best.
Robust connectivity enables compatibility with digital video sources and network control protocols while an integrated media player provides video playback from USB sources. The Optoma Control Q application lets the user take control of the FHDQ130 using mobile devices, wirelessly.
WIDE VIEWING ANGLE: Smooth screen surface and 170° wide viewing angle with robust 4-in-1 SMD LED
SIMPLE SETUP: 3-step installation process that takes hours instead of days
OPTIMIZED IMAGE: Stunning out-of-the-box image quality with 1.5mm pixel pitch and pre-calibration
SMARTPHONE CONTROL: Easy control and configuration via Control Q app for mobile devices
QUAD PIXEL TECHNOLOGY: Unique quad pixel design with advanced contrast boosting for darker black levels and brighter whites
INTEGRATED SCALER: HQUltra 4K image processing technology delivers lightning-fast switching and sharp scaling
- Quick and Simple LED Installation:
- With a simple three step process, the complexity of a traditional LED build and installation is removed.
- Simply connect the display sections, mount the display and apply LED tiles to the connecting area.
- With this unique pre-build process, installation time required is dramatically reduced from days to hours.
- 4K Integrated Scaler:
- HQUltra 4K image processing technology delivers lightning-fast switching and sharp scaling.
- Control Q App:
- Take advantage of Optoma’s Control Q application to control the LED display from a smartphone or tablet. It enables users to control the display and also manage or add content to the in-built media player.
- Wide Viewing Angle:
- Smooth screen surface and 170° wide viewing angle with robust 4-in-1 SMD LED
- Quad LED:
- A unique 4-in-1 SMD layout which sees SMDs grouped in fours under one surface, allowing for a smoother screen surface, wide viewing angle and a more robust design.
- Fully Optimized LED Display:
- The FHDQ130 comes pre-calibrated out-of-the-box, removing the hassle of managing software and the various associated files, whilst ensuring the image is optimized for use straight away.
- Integrated HQUltra and media player technology eliminates the need for any additional separate devices associated with traditional LED solutions.