Outfit complex installations with the WUXGA, 8,500 lumens Optoma ProScene ZU860 professional installation projector engineered for large meeting rooms, auditoriums, museums, houses of worship and broadcast environments. Its DuraCore laser light source features an IP5X-certified optical engine for up to 30,000 hours (Eco) of maintenance-free light source life.
Integrated image warping, blending, four corner adjustment and lens position memory simplify complex installations. A variety of premium lens options, motorized lens-shift, zoom and focus with 360° and portrait operation ensure installation flexibility for virtually all needs.
Compatibility with 4K HDR sources enable incredible colors and image details. HDMI 2.0, HDBaseT and 3G-SDI inputs provide connectivity to digital video sources while LAN and RS232 enable control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet.
- Amazing Color - Our projectors are capable of reproducing the Rec.709 color gamut, the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic color exactly as the director intended.
- 24/7 Operation - Optoma projectors are engineered to operate 24 hours a day in standard orientation and perfect for applications that require prolonged periods of use (subject to 24-hour terms and conditions).
- Full Lens Shift - Optoma projectors with full lens shift provide off-axis vertical and horizontal adjustments for complete installation flexibility without image distortion or pixelation.
- HDBaseT - Simplify installations by transmitting uncompressed video/audio and control commands using standard shielded CAT6 cabling up to 328 feet (100m).
- WUXGA Resolution - Where detail really matter, the full WUXGA (1920×1200) resolution offers 15-percent more pixels than 1080p and 60-percent more than SXGA+. This enables unscaled Full HD video and extra detail.
- DLP Technology® - DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
- RS-232 Control - Take control of the projector using HEX or ASCII commands via RS-232 cable.
- Eco Friendly - Optoma projectors incorporate energy saving technology and features such as 24-hour automated power scheduling to ensure that projectors power off when not in use to help conserve power and extend the life of the light source.
- Dynamic Black Technology - This feature gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional
- Four Corner Adjustment - Four corner geometric correction enables quick and easy image adjustments from any of the corner points of the image. This is ideal for uneven or angled projection surfaces.
- Installation Flexibility - Optoma ProScene projectors with multiple lens options provide a variety of motorized zoom, focus, vertical and horizontal lens shift adjustments to ensure you get the desired image size to help meet the seemingly limitless chall