The compact solid shine laser projector is designed for intensive usage and long lasting brightness in education, museums, exhibitions and digital signage applications. Powered by the acclaimed SOLID SHINE Laser drive and latest 1-Chip DLP™ technology, these projectors exceed expectations with low-maintenance stability and vivid color performance maintained for longer than competitive products over years of dependable 24/7 operation.
With next-generation DLP™ technology delivering high-resolution detail and dual laser modules outputting up to 10400lm (Center) of brightness, Quartet Color Harmonizer to reduce energy loss from the light source and robust heat-resistant phosphor wheel, the Panasonic SOLID SHINE Laser system produces scintillating images with unfailing reliability.
The quartet color harmonizer wheel mechanism captures a wider color space than comparable projectors, which allows white to be reproduced realistically on screen. Some conventional projectors can’t achieve an accurate white balance, so images can appear with a distracting greenish tint. Not the case with Panasonic SOLID SHINE laser projectors.
This unique Panasonic circuit optimizes the sharpness of each image based on the super high, high, medium and low frequency components of the extracted image information. The resulting images are expressed with natural, convincing realism.
- Laser 1-chip DLP, 10400 lumens (centre) and XGA
- High brightness and excellent image quality with laser light source
- Maintenance free up to 20000 hours with dust-resistant optical block and long lasting laser engine
- Free 360 degrees installation
- Superior white balance and color reproduction
- SOLID SHINE laser maintains picture quality for longer
- Dynamic contrast function for high contrast