The Pixellot A Advanced system introduces affordable multi-feed production, enabling semi-professional leagues, colleges and youth academies to produce and distribute HD broadcasts with a limited video crew and without any OB van.
Advanced Production Suite:
Streamlining the production workflow, Pixellot A Advanced deploys an unmanned panoramic camera to capture the entire field in 8K resolution. From the sports ground, the SDI footage is automatically fed into the Pixellot Remote Production Suite where the final broadcast is mixed single-handed, in real-time, from anywhere.
The suite displays a variety of views and streams, including an auto-produced feed featuring the center of action, streams from additional cameras and preset camera stations to create close-ups and replays. An array of transition options and graphic elements lets directors create TV-grade broadcasts for web portals and mobile apps.
- 8K capture and HD-SDI output, 25/30 fps
- End-to-end production system, enables production of sports event with single-person crew
- Remote Production Suite to create multi-feed broadcast
- Embedded graphics and ad formats
- Additional audio input for commentator
- Panoramic footage to power VR applications