It is designed for in-floor, in-ceiling or in-furniture placement. It fits comfortably between standard joists and the narrower quiet floor spacing. Once installed, all you see is a tiny 4.5 inch x 14 inch grille .
- Installs easily between standard floor or ceiling joists, or sits inside an entertainment center
- Long-throw 10-inch polycomposite subwoofer driver
- Polk’s proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance® technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds
- Klippel optimized coil alignment for extraordinarily efficient shallow-depth motor action even at tremendous volume levels
- Rigidly-braced MDF composite enclosure for resonance-free, totally rattle-free performance
- Patented high velocity compression drive bandpass alignment with slot-load bass venting for gutsy, driving bass
- Heavy duty mounting hardware and professional anti-rattle isolation pads included