The Display Shield is designed to offer protection equal to IP-55 and NEMA-4X levels!
The extra small unit protects 19-29" displays (up to a 30" with prior measuring).
The Display Shield® is an indoor and outdoor display enclosure that offers comprehensive protection for digital signage, displays or TVs. It is the most cost effective weatherproof display enclosure on the market for protecting signage investments in almost any environment.
These display cases are manufactured using HMWPE (High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), which is a specific plastic made for outdoor usage and durability. The front panel of the unit is an industry leading .220 inch thick ultra-clear LEXAN® polycarbonate which is perfect for direct viewing of the display and complete defense against a flying object or tampering. The Display Shield has a semi permanently affixed front shield that is designed to stay closed at all times but does give you the ability to remove the front panel in the event of a mechanical failure of your equipment. The Display Shield uses a custom security screw system that requires a specific tool to remove the front panel. This makes unit completely tamperproof and provides optimum safety for your display. The cabinet also has a built-in 60 PPI filtered ventilation system and thermostatically controlled fan to keep the unit at the ideal temperature in most hot environments.
Sports arenas, theme parks, community centers, educational facilities, hospitals, government buildings, restaurants, bars and an array of other commercial venues favor The Display Shield for TV and digital display protection over other enclosures and expensive outdoor signage due to its low cost, install friendly design, durability, water-resistance and security. PEC enclosures are currently used in over 6000 locations in 15+ countries!
- Entire rainproof unit sealed to defend digital monitor against moisture intrusion and water damage, using our ExactSeal sealing system!
- Thermostatically controlled 36CFM, 115V filtered fan system included
- Shatter-resistant front panel is secured with custom security screws that require a specific tool to remove
- Durable back housing manufactured with outdoor plastics that fortifies the TV or display against impact
- Two louvered vents with bug and moisture screen that prevent heat buildup and bug intrusion which could fry your monitor
- Rounded corners for child safety and hazard prevention in institutional environments
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Universal design- Works with any standard VESA mount
- The Display Shield is a unique and patented design
- PEC units are MADE IN THE USA