Flexible Sescom DMX cables send data from lighting control consoles to computerized DMX lighting fixtures and accessories to control stage lighting and effects. High quality Neutrik connectors and flexible TPE jacketed cable assemblies are designed for rugged staging environments and include blue boots for easy identification.
Available in a variety of lengths with Male to Female connectors or Female to Male, 5-Pin to 5-Pin, 5-Pin to 3-Pin or 3-Pin to 3-Pin configurations.
- Flexible TPE jacket
- Dual foil and braid shield
- Abrasion resistant
- Blue boots for easy identification
- Meets DMX512 specifications
- Additional Parameters
- 120Ω impedance
- 24SWG (7x32) stranded TC Drain Wire
- DC Resistance Conductor: 23.5Ω/MFT
- Capacitance: 11.5pF/ft between conductors