The simplicity of the DT Series Computer Desk is its biggest asset. Sturdy keyboard/mouse tray fully retracts so the computer keyboard is out of the way when not in use. CPU bays keep computers off the top and off of the floor. The LCD can be on its own stand, giving plenty of room for use with textbooks. Grommets are used for channeling cables to the monitor, but may also be used for grommet mounted LCD arms.
- 28" wide Keyboard/Mouse Platforms with heavy-duty, full-suspension ball-bearing glides
- Top Surface - 0.048" thick, high-pressure laminate bonded to 30mm thick 50 lb. medium density particleboard with phenolic resin impregnated backer sheet.
- 3mm PVC Edge-Banding on all exposed edges to provide soft and durable protection for both the furniture and the user.
- Wire Access Grommet – An 80mm diameter wire access grommet with cover is placed in the desk top to channel monitor cables to the CPU bay below the surface.
- Tower CPU Bays with Locking Doors: Two 20" wide
- Integral Wire Management - Horizontal and vertical cable chases and standardized wire channeling enable desk-to-desk and desk-to-access-point wiring, provide easy IT maintenance and protect and conceal cables