Perfect for iMac, All-in-Ones and any display that must use its own stand. Displays are semi-recessed into the work surface to eliminate any obstruction of the line-of-sight between instructor and student. The LCD is easily seen by the teacher from behind and to the sides of the computer podium so there are fewer restrictions to moving around while lecturing.
Each MFP Series Computer Podium is designed to meet your specific requirements. The cabinet is configured with locking storage bay(s). Doors are on 270-degree hinges to enable them to fold flat against the sides when the lectern is in use.
- Overall dimensions: 60w x 30d x 42h
- Double bay lectern with locking doors on 270-degree hinges, 2 shelves
- Optional pull-up shelves may be added for doc cameras and other components
- Power switch and supply: FC715 mounted in bay (remote-switched, surge-protected 6-outlet power strip)
- A "no bounce" 26x8 keyboard
- mouse platform featuring genuine Accuride® steel bearings and a 75-pound load rating
- Top Surface - 0.048" thick, high-pressure laminate bonded to 30mm thick 50 lb. medium density particleboard with phenolic resin impregnated backer sheet.
- 3mm PVC Edge-Banding on all exposed edges to provide soft and durable protection for both the furniture and the user.
- Wire Access Grommet – An 80mm diameter wire access grommet with cover is placed in the desk top to channel monitor cables to the CPU bay below the surface.