Built for maximum versatility, the Pi can be arranged in any number of configurations for individual work, small group huddles or large-scale group collaborative efforts.
Built for multipurpose spaces, the Pi can accommodate an organization whose needs can shift radically from one day to the next. Using our available coupling attachments, link multiple Pi tables together as needed, or leave separate for individual work. Built with technology integration in mind, our patented flipIT® monitor mounting system can be integrated with each unit for use with a flatscreen monitor or all-in-one to give your users on-demand computer access. Select from a wide range of options to customize for your specific requirements.
- Contoured top and edges
- Concave end (right or left): PIR Right, PIL left
- 28" height for using laptop or keyboard on table top
- 30" height for use with keyboard platform
- Two C-shaped, tubular, coped joint 14 gauge steel legs, 2" diameter, silver (standard) or black (optional) powder coat and black end caps
- One FC714 per user (6 outlet power strip with 10' cord)
- 1"x3" J style wire management channel
- Top finished in wood-grain or color Surf(x) 3D scratch resistant thermofoil
- Matching 10" modesty panel