The flipITlift is designed to take advantage of the slim profile of modern monitors and all-in-one computers. Using our flipIT monitor lift system, your monitor or all-in-one computer can be mounted to quietly raise vertically out of the desktop - no motors, counterweights or spring adjustment required. Can be modified and styled for a custom look and finish.
The flipITlift has been fully engineered into SMARTdesks collaborative classroom desk for use with VESA compliant (wall mountable) monitors up to 24" (23" maximum case width). Truly multi-use: people can choose to use computer and text media together, or separately! The computer can be instantly put away and brought out again as the focus of the group, or individuals change. Flexibility is tantamount to success.
- flipIT Lift monitor supports (push open/close, holds one monitor per user, each monitor
- 5-15lbs and up to 23" wide, monitor can tilt)
- 26"x8" keyboard/mouse tray with integrated mouse fence and wire management pass through
- CPU bay per design
- 80mm side access grommets
- Design includes contoured, arched panels and radius corners
- 1.25" steel floor leveling glides with .75" adjustment