When you see HorizonLine Computer / Laptop Table fully deployed, you have to ask yourself, "Is this a computer, or is this a table?" When the flipIT® hides the LCD flat screen or laptop away, you realize that this multi-use computer table allows more teaching methods to be implemented than any other furniture system.
HorizonLine with flipIT is all about the user interface. Computer systems are accessible and comfortable for a wide range of user body types. Recessed flat screens, below the horizon line, promote unobstructed sight lines in the computer classroom. CPUs are off the desktop and out of the knee space. Keyboards are presented at 28 inches—the ergonomic standard for a range of adult users. Wire management reduces clutter and keeps systems organized.Optional power and data ports offer additional top-side connectivity for any application you desire.
Look below the surface to find the real beauty of HorizonLine® Computer and Laptop Tables!
The C-legs keep out of the knee space. The optional bracket for hanging a CPU holder is out of the knee space. The 12 AMP 6-outlet power strip, standard equipment, has a 10 foot cord for running power easily from table to table. NeatLinks cable manager has enough capacity to take care of the cable clutter! The modesty panel has plenty of room for mounting power supplies and other small hubs and routers, too!
- SHL-442630-H19 Computer Table with flipIT FIH-19 Max. monitor case width up to 18.875" (479mm)
- Top is 1.25" MDF with contoured front and back edge, break side edges, finished in surf(x) 3D thermofoil.
- FlipIT with keyboard tray actuates opening
- FlipIT with handle actuates opening
- Modesty panel, matches top on approach side, black on inside
- 6-outlet power strip
- Wire management
- C-Legs (steel, finished black, with black bull nose end caps, floor glide levelers, mounting bracket for CPU holder).
- Lock optional LOK.
- Casters optional LC4.
- CPU holder optional:
- BRG Brig for standard towers
- LBG small form factor Brig
- EZC EZ-Cinch, universal.