The AXS-A512S48 AXS Memory (AXSM™) A Series card is an ultra-high speed, high capacity and high reliability flash memory media, for demanding 4K and 2K 16-bit linear RAW format, including High Frame Rate (HFR) recording up to 120fps in 4K resolution* and 240fps in 2K resolution. The AXS-A512S48 has a capacity of 512 GB and guaranteed write speed of 4.8 Gbps. The card works with the AXS-R7 Portable Memory Recorder and AXS-R5 2K / 4K RAW recorder - and AXS-CR1 USB 3.0 AXS Memory card reader, using the AXS Memory card adapter.
Slim and small design
Ideal for PMW-F55, PMW-F5, PXW-FS7 and NEX-FS700 2K/4K RAW workflows
Works with AXS-R7, AXS-R5 and AXS-CR1
Records 4K RAW and 2K RAW
- Features & Benefits:
- High capacity, fast transfer speed recordings
- The AXS-A512S48 has a capacity of 512 GB and guaranteed write speed of 4.8 Gbps.
- Slim and small card design
- The AXS-A512S48 has dimensions of 1.37x 2.95 x 0.31 inches. This is smaller and lighter than previous AXS Memory cards and has same height and width dimensions as SxS Memory cards.
- Less power usage
- The AXS Memory A Series uses less power and provides more effective ventilation compared to previous AXS Memory cards.
- Works with AXS-R7, AXS-R5 and AXS-CR1
- The AXS-A512S48 works with the AXS-R7 Portable Memory Recorder and AXS-R5 2K / 4K RAW recorder - and AXS-CR1 USB 3.0 AXS Memory card reader, using the AXS Memory card adapter*.
- * 1x AXS Memory card adapter supplied free to all existing and new AXS-R5 and AXS-CR1 customers. Additional adapters are available to purchase.
- Records 4K RAW, 2K RAW at different frame rates
- Capacity recordings of 60 min 4K RAW and 235 min 2K RAW at 23.98PsF, 48 min 4K RAW and 189 min 2K RAW at 29.97PsF, and 23 min 4K RAW and 94 min 2K RAW at 60p.
- 2K RAW HFR recordings
- The AXS Memory A Series records High Frame Rate (HFR) recordings: 48 min 2K RAW at 120fps (frames per second), 31 min at 180fps and 24 min at 240fps and 22 min 4K RAW at 120 fps.*
- * 4K RAW at 120fps is supported with PMW-F55 only.