Sony introduces the LMD-1951MD 19” medical grade LCD monitor* to its comprehensive display line-up. It offers a superb combination of newly employed LED backlight technology to reproduce brighter images along with a high quality SXGA (1280 X 1024) LCD panel.
Designed to be used in both SD and HD systems, this new monitor also inherits an array of exceptional features from the popular LMD-2451MD including 10-bit signal processing to produce accurate and lifelike images, and enhanced viewing modes such as Picture-in Picture and Mirror Image.
The LMD-1951MD is equipped with a full range of inputs including Composite, Y/C, RGB/Component, HD15, and DVI-D inputs.
Furthermore, the two built-in option slots accept a variety of option boards to offer ultimate flexibility including 3G-SDI input signal and DVI input/output capability to accept up to two DVI-D inputs and one DVI loop-through output allowing users to easily expand, select, and change input/output configuration.
The monitor can be operated with both AC and DC power sources depending on installation requirements (for DC operation, the optional AC-110MD is required).
Its compact design and input flexibility allow the LMD-1951MD to be smoothly integrated into virtually any medical environment such as an operating room, examination room, or training lab.
- SXGA LCD Panel with LED Backlight Technology: high quality panel that produces bright high-contrast images
- Sony ChromaTRU Color Balance: advanced color space conversion and white balance calibration technology for vivid and accurate colors
- Full 10-bit Digital Video Signal Processor: to produce accurate and lifelike images with smooth and natural gradation
- Variety of Scan/Display Modes: including Mirror Image, and Picture-in-Picture which allows users to view two images at a time
- 5:4 Aspect Ratio Signal Output: designed to be used with SD and HD systems
- Touch-activated Picture Controls: located on front bezel, controls are backlit when activated; provides a simple user interface
- Various Color Temperature, Gamma Selection and Scan Settings: for customization to specific applications and/or users
- Sophisticated I/P (Interlace to Progressive) Conversion: using advanced technology, images from interlaced video sources are converted for display on the progressive panel without scaling thus maximizing quality
- 20 User Memory: function settings programmable to user preferences
- Serial RS232C or Ethernet Remote: for flexible remote control options
- Flat Surface Liquid Resistant LCD Panel: high level of protection from drips, leaks and spills. Easily wipes clean
- Key Lock Control Button: conveniently prevents unintentional picture setting changes during procedures
- VESA Mounting: complies with the 100mm hole spacing VESA mounting standard
- 7 Language On Screen Display: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese and Japanese
- AC and DC Operation: depending on installation requirements
- Two Built-in Option Slots: to easily expand, select, and change input/output signals via optional input adapter boards