The SRG-XP1 POV (point of view) camera offers an accessible entry point into the world of 4K video production. It's ideal for 'unattended' video streaming in environments including e-sports venues and reality TV shows, classrooms, meeting space and hospital operating rooms where it can also serve as a high-quality secondary camera.Compact dimensions and simple installation make the SRG-XP1 ideal for multi-camera setups with no need for dedicated camera operators. It can be used on walls, ceilings, tripods and shelves, as well as space-limited locations where it's costly or impractical to install large numbers of full-size cameras.The wide angle lens covers a generous over-102 Degree (with distortion correction: 85 Degree) field of view (horizontal), allowing the camera to see an entire subject, even from very close range. It can also capture the entire audience in a classroom or auditorium—even from tricky positions where it's hard to install an ordinary room camera.Streaming video, power and camera control signals are all carried over a standard Ethernet cable, reducing installation costs and simplifying integration in today's IP networked production environments.
- Robust, stylish and compact - Measuring just 2.02 x 2.85 x 4.79 inches and weighing 0.92 lb, the SRG-XP1 can be readily integrated into any environment. Upper and lower tripod mounts increase installation flexibility
- Wide field of view - The wide angle lens covers a generous over-102 Degree (with distortion correction: 85 Degree) field of view (horizontal). As well as accommodating the presenter's entire face or body from close range without cropping, it can also cove
- Multiple streaming outputs - Streaming video available over HDMI, Ethernet and USB 3.0 interfaces offers even greater operational flexibility.
- Easy IP connectivity, single-cable installation - Camera control, PoE and streaming video output are carried over a single Ethernet cable, reducing installation costs and simplifying integration in space-restricted or hard-to-reach locations
- High quality 4K 60p images - The camera's large 1/1.8-type Exmor R CMOS sensor captures smooth, crisply detailed 4K 60p video with excellent low-light sensitivity.
- Broadcast-style tally light - The camera-mounted tally light gives visual confirmation to the lecturer or presenter when the camera is active. The horizontal-bar-style light is easily visible to both performer/presenter and director.
- Audio input - Connect an external microphone or line-level source to capture clear pictures with sound in lecture theaters and meeting rooms or on reality TV shows.