Digital Audio Processing for high quality sound for ENG/EFP productions.
The UTX-B03HR lightweight body-pack transmitter, paired with the optional EMC-77BC/9X or ECM-44BC omnidirectional lavalier microphones, forms part of a complete UWP-D audio system offering the sound quality of digital audio processing combined with the reliability of analog FM modulation. With a choice of models to choose from it offers wide frequency coverage with up to 72 MHz bandwidth (depending on region) operating on UHF TV channels 14 - 25. Easy-to-use features include a large display, automatic channel setting function, USB connection for power supply and charging of nickel metal hydride batteries if desired. The UWP-D Series system provides superb transient response performance for all ENG/EFP production applications such as news gathering, interviews, talk shows and conferences.
- SMC9-4S input connector with locking mechanism accepts the output of the above mentioned lavalier microphones
- Digital Audio Processing for high quality sound
- Wide frequency coverage with choice of channels available
- Easy to use features
- Compact and lightweight design
- Attenuator function allows adjustment of the audio input level
- Selectable RF output level: 5 mW (suitable for simultaneous multichannel operation) or 30 mW (for long distance transmission)
- 8 hours of continuous operation with two AA-size alkaline batteries
- LCD screen provides extensive set up information
- Can access 2,772 frequencies