Digital Audio Processing for high quality sound for ENG/EFP productions
The UTX-B03HR body-pack transmitter forms part of a complete UWP-D audio system offering the sound quality of digital audio processing combined with the reliability of analog FM modulation. It offers wide frequency coverage with up to 72 MHz bandwidth (depending on region) across a wide range of channels, with a choice of models to choose from. Easy-to-use features include a large display, automatic channel setting function, USB connection for power supply and line input availability. The UWP-D Series system provides superb transient response performance for all ENG/EFP production applications.
SMC9-4S microphone input connector
The UTX-B03HR is equipped with a SMC9-4S (female) microphone connector designed to withstand the rigors of ENG shooting. A standard broadcast lavalier microphone ECM-77BC or ECM-44BC can be used with the connector.
Digital Audio Processing for high quality sound
Improves transient response performance between the UWP-D transmitter and receiver, providing impressive natural sound quality compared to conventional analog wireless systems.
- SMC9-4S microphone input connector - The UTX-B03HR is equipped with a SMC9-4S (female) microphone connector designed to withstand the rigors of ENG shooting. A standard broadcast lavalier microphone ECM-77BC or ECM-44BC can be used with the connector.
- UWP-D Digital Audio Processing for high quality sound - The UWP-D Series wireless microphone systems uses Sony Digital Audio Processing to improve sound quality and transient response performance compared to conventional analog wireless systems.
- Large display for ease of use - UTX-B03HR body-pack transmitter features a bright 11.5mm x 27.8mm display, significantly larger than previous UWP models to make them easily readable in all situations.
- Automatic channel setting - The receiver will automatically set the transmitter channel by IR Sync.
- Wide frequency coverage - The extra wide switching bandwidth covers a wide area, with a wide choice of channels available across - please refer to product specifications for more information.
- True Diversity reception system - The UWP-D system achieves exceptionally stable audio signal being delivered from two independent receiver sections within the unit
- Compatibility with Sony 800 and UWP Series analog audio receivers - The UWP-D Series transmitters and receivers are also compatible with Sony’s WL-800 Series, UWP Series and Freedom Series, allowing users to switch between different companding modes.
- USB for external power supply or charging batteries - UTX-B03HR body-pack transmitter has a micro USB terminal for connection to USB external portable power sources allowing the unit to be powered by the camcorder during use, resulting in hassle free powe
- Robust metal body - UTX-B03HR body-pack transmitter is made of strong, durable metal. Metal construction supports reliable use in rough operating conditions.
- Line Input available - The UWP-D Series system has line input available for added flexibility.