The demand for high quality audio is increasing as high resolution content becomes prevalent in the video production industry. Today’s content creators are faced with the challenge of capturing high-quality audio quickly, reliably and with limited resources.
Offering superb sound quality with digital processing, reliable RF transmission, true double tuner diversity reception and friendly features, the UWP-D series is an ideal partner for ENG (electronic news gathering) and EFP (electronic field production), as well as documentaries and weddings.
The UWP-D21 bodypack wireless microphone package includes the UTX-B40 bodypack transmitter, URX-P40 receiver, ECM-V1BMP omni-directional lavalier microphone and accessories.
- High quality sound with Sony digital audio processing
- NFC SYNC function for quick and easy secure channel setting (IR sync capability with UTX-B40 transmitter from URX-P03, URX-P03D, and URX-S03D receivers)
- True double tuner diversity for stable signal reception
- Auto gain mode volume control
- +15 dB gain volume boost mode for off-mic audio
- Line Input
- Channel memory for fast switching between receiver frequencies for two transmitter operation
- Transmitter frequency sent to receiver for matching multiple receivers to one transmitter
- Headphone output for monitoring
- Monitor mode for using a receiver as an ear monitor
- Variable muting function
- Compatibility with Sony WL-800/UWP/UWP-D series
- Receiver output level control
- High visibility OLED display, ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- USB connector for power supply
- Digital audio interface support with SMAD-P5 Multi Interface (MI) Shoe Adaptor (option)
- Digital Audio Processing for high quality sound
- Fast, easy frequency setting
- Seamless camcorder integration
- Light, compact design