Combining spectacular image quality with easy set-up and minimal maintenance needs, these high-brightness 3LCD laser projectors are ideal for installation in larger spaces. Captivate your audience in conference halls, lecture theaters, galleries, museums, visitor attractions and other large spaces.
A very high light output of 10,000 lumens ensures big-screen presentations with extra presence, even in brightly lit rooms. Impressive picture quality is boosted by Sony's unique super resolution Reality Creation technology. This uses a powerful pattern-matching database to optimize lowerresolution images, enhancing clarity without increasing digital picture noise. Save time with Sony's Intelligent Setting function that simplifies installation with presets to optimize brightness, cooling, color and other projector settings. You'll be rewarded with great pictures in every environment. You'll appreciate an industry-leading lens shift adjustment range and a wide choice of interchangeable lenses, giving more options to install the projector in any space, including classrooms and halls with high ceilings. For extra flexibility the VPLL-Z4107 short-throw lens is ideal when positioning the projector close to the screen to avoid ceiling-mounted obstructions.
- Reduced maintenance - The laser light source offers up to 20,000 hours* of operation without lamp exchange, reducing maintenance needs compared with traditional projectors. Depending on usage environment.
- Consistent brightness - Experience consistent image brightness throughout the laser light source's 20,000 hours recommended lifespan.
- Networked control and monitoring - Ideal for integration in AV environments with leading control, monitoring, and management systems such as Crestron Connected™ and Extron® XTP™ Systems. Extron and XTP Systems are trademarks of RGB Systems Inc.
- Easy edge blending - Seamlessly join color-matched images from multiple projectors for stunning super-size displays in corporate and education environments.
- Versatile lens options - There's a wide range of lens options to suit virtually any size of room and throw requirements. Quick-release bayonet mount simplifies lens exchange.
- Generous lens shift range - Enjoy greater flexibility to position the projector in restricted spaces, ensuring that audience and presenters aren't distracted by the light source.
- Lens position memory - Memorize and recall up to six settings for projected image size, position and aspect ratio, saving time in different environments. (Requires optional VPLL-Z4111 lens)
- Stylish blend-in design - The slim, stylish body features a flat top surface that blends discreetly into any space when the projector is ceiling mounted.