Smooth, precise moving images with 4K clarity and special functions for visual simulation.
For advanced simulation applications, the VPL-GTZ240 laser projector delivers high-contrast 4K images with 2,000 lumens light output and smooth, ultra-responsive reproduction of fast-moving action.
The long-lasting laser light source is combined with 4K SXRD panel technology to deliver bright, crisply detailed native 4K images (4096 x 2160) with more than four times the resolution of Full HD. Picture quality is further enhanced by Reality Creation upscaling, plus configurable support for HDR (High Dynamic range) and high frame rates to take full advantage of today's premium 4K content — and tomorrow's.
The VPL-GTZ240 has two types of black frame insertion modes to reduce motion blur and smear. The low transport delay contributes to an extremely responsive performance in fast-motion simulator applications.
The VPL-GTZ240 is particularly suitable for demanding multi-projection applications in 2D or 3D, with consistently homogeneous brightness.
The highly efficient laser light source is rated for a nominal 20,000 hours* for virtually zero maintenance without the need for any lamp exchanges.
- Native 4K clarity with more than four times the resolution of Full HD
- Pre-adjusted brightness and color temperature for multi-projection
- Super high contrast ratio
- Supports HDR
- Long-lasting laser light source
- Reality creation upscaling
- Low transport delay
- Motionflow for smoother 4K images
- Industry standard RF 3D compatible
- Advanced motion blur reduction
- Whisper quiet operation