The Hum Eliminator completely eliminates AC hum by breaking the ground loop, making it impossible for the signal lines to pick up the AC hum and noise in the first place. Almost all AC hum (60Hz in the US, 50 Hz in most other countries), is caused by ground loops. These ground loops act like radio antennae picking up hum and noise. Just plug the Hum Eliminator in the signal lines between the offending pieces of equipment and you’re done. Quick and easy. No buzz, no hum. No signal degradation. No filtering. No noise gates. No dangerous ground lifts.
- Eliminates AC hum/60Hz buzz and noise, quick and easy
- Breaks ground loop safely, while leaving all signal grounds intact
- Automatically translates signal voltages to match differences in ground potentials, avoiding clipping
- Converts automatically back and forth between balanced and unbalanced lines at either end
- 1/4" TRS “smart” jacks (tip, ring, sleeve) inputs and outputs
- Completely passive design with audiophile quality components assures the best possible noise and distortion performance
- Available in 2 channel box or 8 channel single space rack versions
- Made in the U.S.A.